(Equipping Kids With Individual Purpose)
EKWIP CAMP is a summer day camp held at The Pentecostals of Lee Road Community every year
during the third week of July from Monday through Thursday.
Each day begins at 8:30 am and ends at 3:00 pm. The day includes devotion, craft classes, playtime, creative art classes, some special guest speakers, and good food. Each camper also receives a camp
T-shirt to wear during Friday night’s performance.
Lunches are healthy, but targeted for children’s taste buds. From chicken nuggets to pizza, all campers love the food. Every day ends with a snack and a delicious snowball.
Thursday, the last day of camp is always a favorite. Water day! After lunch and a final rehearsal, all campers are free to enjoy the rest of the day in the water slides.
The Friday night “Kids Krusade” is the finale of EKWIP Camp. The campers perform for family and friends the creative arts they have learned during the week.
Questions, contact POLR Office 985.892.4389 or Brenda Moll at 985.320.4737.
EKWIP CAMP REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Camp Dates: Monday – Thursday, July 16-19, 2018
Kids’ Krusade: Friday, July 20, 2018 at 7:00 PM
- Ages: 5-12 (must be 5 years old by week of camp)
- Registration Fees: (t-shirt fee included)
- Regular Camper Registration Fee: $100.00/child
- 3+ Child Registration Fee (for non-worker only): $70.00/child
- Worker Child Registration Fee: $60.00/child
- IMPORTANT: Drama Class registration ends APRIL 19th
WORKER AGES & FEES:
- Students (eSTIM- Student Training In Ministry): 13-17 (Students must be age 13 by the week of EKWIP to be a STIM)
- Adults (AVM- Adult Volunteer Ministry): 18 & up
- Basic Fee (includes lunch & snack & 1 t-shirt): $30.00 (*required)
- Optional: Daily T-shirt package (includes a worker shirt for each day): Additional $25.00
ALL CAMPERS & WORKERS MUST REGISTER BY: MAY 3, 2018
Registration: All registration is ONLINE
- IMPORTANT CHANGE: We will require a PAPER Signature form for all Campers & STIM that must be signed by a parent.guardian & turned in by the Monday of EKWIP Camp for them to participate.
- Credit/Debit card online
- Check or cash (Must use an EKWIP Camp Payment envelope for Welcome Center or Children's check-in desk. These should be turned in to the POLR office or with your regular offering.)
- ALL fees must be paid in full by: MAY 31, 2018 (so we can place supply orders)
If you wish to pay your fee(s) by credit card, please read the instructions below before starting:
- Click the “Payment” link below.
- You will be re-routed to the Square store- add items to your cart from list.
- You will need to add a fee to your basket for EACH camper and/or worker you are paying for
- Once you have everything in your cart, you can check out and make one payment transaction
TO REGISTER, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW VERY CAREFULLY, THEN CLICK THE APPROPRIATE LINK BELOW:
Each camper & worker must be registered individually. After registering one, return to this page, and register the next, etc. Remember to follow the form instructions carefully.
Please remember that ALL CAMPERS AND WORKERS must be registered by MAY 3, 2018.